Sales advisor positions for L’Éden de Rivière-du-Loup (part time year round). Possibility of working full time if you can move between RDL and St-Pascal.
The main tasks are:
- Advise customers on accessories and food for all types of animals.
- Use the cash register software to make sales, exchanges and or refunds.
- Make inventory transfers and ensure that the latter is as up to date as possible.
- Preparation of customer orders for storage or shipping.
- Respond to customer requests via Facebook and email .
- All other related tasks.
- Have good interpersonal skills and love customer service.
- Be autonomous and responsible .
- Have some equestrian knowledge (not required to be an instructor !!!). p >
- Having knowledge of cats and dogs is an asset, but we can teach you!
- Be comfortable using email, Facebook and other software and applications.
Send your CV via email to email@example.com accompany your preferred location and your availability. p>
Live your passion on your schedule!
Become an Independent Representative for Eden now and enjoy income from what you love!
Income up to 25% of sales.
No down payment or "starter kit" to purchase. You have no inventory to support.
Contact us to join our team!